Thank you for seeking employment at Tropical Sno!
We are looking for high energy, enthusiastic, and open minded individuals. We offer an opportunity to earn kick-butt money, clean, work with professional and fun people, clean more, serve a great product, clean clean clean, and have fun attending to our customer’s experience! While cleaning
- Professional behavior, attitude, and a passion for customer service and Tropical Sno.
- Ability to work on your own and be self-motivated.
- Available to work at least 4 shifts every week (15-20 hours min.) regardless of school, other jobs, or family activity commitments. Our season runs March through early September.
- You must be 16 years or older.
- Have a car and valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to obtain Restaurant workers Health Permit.
- a competitive hourly pay rate + cash & credit card tips once you’re out of training.
- Time-off requests and a flexible schedule.
- Raises for hard working, self driven people; We seek to promote team leaders and motivators.
- Seasonal Bonus offered for completing your contract. (You can earn over $11 per hour making Tropical Sno!!!)
- The option to work at multiple locations
Tentative Operation Dates:
Waldo: March 1, 2017
Martin City: April 1, 2017
Raymore: May 1, 2017
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, please click the location below that you are interested in and fill out the online application. We will contact you to schedule a face-to-face interview.
Thanks so much for your interest. We hope you’ll consider Tropical Sno for 2017.
Seth Golay & Jason Kralicek
Tropical Sno KC
Waldo Tropical Sno, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.